The mouth moves as you put your hand close to it— Fun for your kids!
If you want a weird, original, funny gift, get this Face Bank for the one you love. It’s one of those different, unique gifts that you can’t help but like!
—- Get one now to make a little fun gift! (One Year Warranty Provided)
Save Money in a new way, “Weird but still-Adorable”!
– Built-in heater sensor under the mouth and will be activated when you put your hand close to it
– Once you reach your hand to feed it a coin, it opens the mouth!
– You sometimes have to tap the “chin” to make it munch coins
– With a little hacking, this piggy-bank even more effective
– The eyes react best to light (specifically pointing the Phone flash into the eyes). The bright light causes the chewing mechanism to initiate, which just amplifies the creepiness
– Weird enough and amusing the entire time, makes variety of faces and let you laugh everyday
– Elastic rubber face give you a good hand feeling
– A great gift to teach kids of all ages how to save money! A good way to encourage them to “save” and “Feed” this face bank!
-Type: Face bank
-Material: ABS, Rubber
-Color: Pink, Blue
-Battery: 2* AA battery (NOT Included)
-Mouth Length: Approx. 3.5cm / 1.4 inch
-Size: 9.6*9.8*9.8cm / 3.8*3.9*3.9 inch
-Net Weight: 220g / 7.8oz
1* Face Bank
Our seller standard shipping time is around 9-15 days!Put a coin on its mouth, and the face bank will “eat” it to its tummy; Not only help your kids save money, but also provide lots of fun
Skin-like texture with built-in heater sensor, crazy little monkey face, looks alarming real, cute and creepy at the same time
Fit for almost every type of standard coins: Quarters, Dimes, Nickels, Pennies and more
Novelty design, manages to simultaneously be delightful and terrifying, perfect gift to troll your friends
Long operating life and only requires two AA batteries to work (Not included); With 4 anti-skip leg on the bottom for convenient use on office and/or reception desk. Note: Please make sure the switch turn to ON. If there is no response, please push the negative end spring, so it can contact well and get power to work!